- Full end to end project management - global Company
- Consultative role bringing the opportunity to build a team and take on a national role
- Career opportunity while offering flexible work practices and ongoing learning opportunities
Our client is well known globally for providing their clients with innovative technology solutions to complex commercial challenges.
Working with a number of the most highly regarded eDiscovery professionals in the field, you will be an integral part of the team assisting in the delivery of cutting edge document management solutions nationally. This will include identifying, processing and collecting electronic data along with project managing the data across different stages and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders. There is also a strong consultative element to the role and you will be required to develop and maintain strong client relationships, provide reports, assist with training junior staff as well as develop and provide client solutions.
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum of three years' experience in end to end eDiscovery
- Bachelor Degree in either Law, Computer Science, IT or Business
- Certification in Relativity is highly desirable
- Strong IT literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL
- Strong project management skills
- Be self-motivated along with the ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Interested, engaged and keen to contribute with a high degree of professionalism
This is an exceptionally well-regarded company that will provide a unique opportunity to be a part of a team of leaders in the field, along with a competitive salary, ongoing learning opportunities as well as a great culture.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Sherri Hodson (SK922177A)
Ref No: SH8023
Phone: 0402 618 969