Our client is a world class company known for advising many of the biggest and most ambitious companies across the globe. With international offices, they are highly regarded within the legal services industry and are looking to bring talent on board that will continue to grow their fantastic reputation in the market.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, you will be working as an integral part of the eDiscovery team managing large scale projects with the assistance of a team of Associate Project Mangers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising, developing and recommending legal technology solutions and processes
- Lead timelines, workflow and process as well as project scoping
- Consulting and liaising with and developing strong relationships with clients, external vendors and internal staff at all levels
- Preparing and delivering presentations when required
- Training clients on review tools
- Training and development of Associate Project Managers
- Assisting in the design and development of digital solutions in order to automate legal processes and improve efficiency
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role at a law firm or professional services firm (consulting)
- Strong Relativity skills
- Knowledge of the full EDRM process
- Excellent Project Management Skills and the ability to Client Face
- Academic qualifications within law or IT or similar
If this sounds like an opportunity that you'd be interested in hearing more about - APPLY TODAY!
Be part of a world class brand that will invest in your career while being rewarded with a competitive salary in addition to a string of staff benefits!
Permanent residency required.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Sherri Hodson (SK922177A)
Ref No: SH8043
Phone: 0402 618 969