This is a rare opportunity to join an eLitigation Consultancy that has a highly regarded reputation for providing their clients with cutting edge legal technology solutions!
- Above market salary as well as true work/life balance, flexibility, work remotely, lovely colleagues
- Make this role your own with the back up of a team nationally
- Great mix of Project Management and Client solutions
Our client is well known globally for providing their clients with innovative and agile legal technology solutions.
You will be working as an integral part of the team to deliver leading document management solutions nationally.
Duties will include:
- Assist with business development and participating in marketing/sales activities
- Provide expert advice to litigators regarding best-practice electronic discovery options (including the use of analytics technology and active learning)
- Tailor litigation technology workflows to meet the needs of specific matters
- Advise and assist in relation to the negotiation, drafting and implementation of Exchange Protocols
- Take primary responsibility for the management of multiple projects
- Serve as a liaison between other service delivery team members and clients
- Effectively manage allocated client relationships and client communication
- Drafting Proposals and cost estimates
- Mentoring and providing guidance to junior staff members
- Providing client training in relation to Relativity, NUIX and Delium
To be successful you will have:
- Law, Computer Science or similar qualification required
- Technical skills with Relativity, Delium (or similar) are essential
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong IT literacy
- Ability to assist in building the business
- Demonstrated work experience in a similar role - 3 years +
- Excellent attention to detail along with problem solving skills
- Be self-motivated along with the ability to work autonomously
- Interested, engaged and keen to contribute with a high degree of professionalism
This is a unique opportunity to work autonomously while being supported by a small national team as well as be rewarded with an above market salary as well as true work/life balance, flexibility, work remotely, lovely colleagues, autonomy in your role.
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on email@example.com.
Phone: 0402 618 969
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.