- Truly Global work, Innovation and Learning and Development on offer
- Collegiate culture with flexible work practices on offer
- Top of the market salary on offer together with other benefits!
A truly international top-tier firm with offices throughout Europe, North America and Asia, our client advises many of the biggest and most ambitious organisations across all major regions of the globe.
Working as an integral part of the eDiscovery team and part of a global technology offering, the role of Senior Executive will include:
- Supporting the eDiscovery team in the development of project management and process improvement tools for use by clients and legal teams including budgets and timescales for cases
- Liaising with internal and external clients
- Case management
- Preparing presentations and pitches as well as delivery
- Assisting in the preparation of deal plans
- Contributing to workflow and processes/troubleshooting
- Training and supervision of more junior team members
Qualifications and Skill Base
- A superior understanding of eDiscovery, practices and protocols
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within eDiscovery
- Academic Legal or IT training
- Solid technical skills with Relativity, Ringtail or similar
- Financial acumen
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Corporate presentation
- Be self-motivated along with the ability to work in a large team
- Driven to achieve quality outcomes
- Keen to contribute with a high degree of professionalism
This really is an exceptionally well regarded and well run global firm that will provide a real career opportunity in a fantastic working environment. The staff retention is high and the feedback from employees is consistently positive. An above market salary together with many benefits is also on offer, together with the opportunity to grow your career amongst a team comprising some of the best in the business.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Sherri Hodson (SK922177A)
Ref No: SH16155
Phone: 0402 618 969
Applications close 6 February 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.