- Australian and New Zealand eDiscovery and ALT roles in Government, Top Tier Law Firms, Inhouse and Bureau
- Above market salary packages on offer!
- Long term career prospects with the industry's top mentors leaders
eDiscovery and Alternative Legal Technology is booming! Our clients are constantly on the lookout for experienced professionals across the areas of eDiscovery, Forensics, Litigation Support, Review, ALT. We have roles at all levels on our books for candidates with 12 months' experience up to Manager/Lead (10 - 15 years+).
Currently on our books we have excellent opportunities for:
- eDiscovery Manager, Senior Consultant, Senior Executive and Project Analysts
- Litigation Support Clerks
- Review Manager and Project Co-ordinators
- Sales and Business Development roles
- Forensic Consultants and Forensic Leads
- Technical Analysts and Developer roles
- Discovery Paralegals
To be successful in these roles you will have:
- Experience in a government, law firm or inhouse role, bureau or similar
- Strong technical skills within Case Management Software including Recommind, Axcelerate, Relativity, Ringtail, NUIX, Everlaw
- A proactive and professional personality as well as the ability to adapt
If you would like to discuss your career prospects, please reach out to Sherri Hodson on 0402 618 969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Be mentored and trained by the best in the field or become a leader yourself! Excellent opportunities on offer for career progression and excellent remuneration packages on offer.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SH2950
Phone: 0402 618 969