Join a team of leaders in the Forensic Technology field, cutting edge technology solutions, above market remuneration + bonus, Relativity/NUIX
Our client is a premier advisory and investment firm well known globally for providing their clients with innovative and technology solutions to complex commercial challenges.
Working with a number of the most highly regarded Forensic professionals in the field, you will be an integral part of the team assisting in the delivery of cutting edge document management solutions nationally.
Working alongside one of the most well respected seniors in the field, you will have the opportunity to be mentored one on one, giving you the opportunity to fast track your eDiscovery Project Management career.
The team have a school of learning enabling you to upskill and train in other areas across the practice.
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role in a law firm, advisory or provider
- Certification in Relativity and NUIX skills highly desirable
- Strong IT literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL
- Strong project management skills
- Be self-motivated along with the ability to work autonomously and in a large team
- Interested, engaged and keen to contribute with a high degree of professionalism
This is an exceptionally well-regarded company that will provide a unique opportunity to be a part of a team of leaders in the field, along with a competitive salary, ongoing learning opportunities as well as a great social and sporting culture.
You will also have the opportunity to work across other forensic fields.
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0402 618 969
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.