- Work with a diverse client base on exciting high profile disputes and investigations
- Be part of a premier business that is highly regarded within the eDiscovery industry
- Attractive salary on offer plus opportunity for career progression
Our client is an innovative global business known for being a leader in their field. With offices across Australia and overseas, they are highly regarded within the eDiscovery, Investigations, Forensic Technology, Forensic Accounting and Dispute Analysis areas. They have a diverse client base that includes corporations, most major law firms and government agenices. They are looking to bring talent on board that will continue to grow their fantastic reputation in the market.
You will be working as an integral part of the eDiscovery team. Your responsibilities will include:
- acting as first point of contact for clients requiring eDiscovery support
- providing guidance to clients in relation to data processing, document review, analytics and production
- assist with the end to end project management of matters
- contributing to the firm's internal knowledgebase in relation to workflow, customisation, implementation and the mangement of technologies
- build and enchancing client and stakeholder relationships, developing networks within all levels of the business.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in end to end eDiscovery
- Strong technical skills with Software such as Relativity, Nuix, Ringtail or similar
- Excellent understanding of eDiscovery frameworks, protocols and best practices
- If this sounds like an opportunity that you'd be interested in hearing more about - APPLY TODAY!
Be part of a global brand that will invest in your career while being rewarded with a competitive salary. In addition you will have the opportunity to be part of an active social culture, team sports, involvement in various charities and social functions, the opportunity to work on global matters, ongoing learning opportunities, .... just to name a few!
Please apply by forwarding your Resume in Word format or alternatively please call Kim Kerrigan at legal eagles on 3231 1204 for further information.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.