eDiscovery - Specialist
Excellent career opportunity for a Specialist in eDiscovery to join this global top tier law firm!
- One of the world's most innovative law firms
- Senior role available with leaders in the eDiscovery industry
- Flexible and agile working method
Leaders in innovation, our client is a world class law firm known for advising many of the biggest and most ambitious companies across the globe. Highly regarded within the eDiscovery industry, the firm is looking to bring talent on board that will continue to grow their fantastic reputation in the market.
About the role
Under the direction of the ALT Director this senior position provides technology and consulting services to the firm's team of lawyers and their clients assisting in the management of document intensive and complex matters.
Among others duties included in this role you will be:
- Managing projects and client liaison
- Supervising and mentoring and coaching team members
- Leading in technical skills
- Managing workflows
- Preparing strategies, project plans and budgets
- Managing deliverables and deadlines
- Attending external and internal meetings and educational sessions
- Top of the market salary package on offer
- Market leading work for premium clients
- Flexible and agile working
- Support for working parents including emergency childcare
- Corporate gym memberships, flu vaccinations, skin checks, discounts on health, general insurance and other products and services
- Swap pay for leave and Time in Lieu
- Mobility around their network when opportunities arise
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a similar role at a law firm or professional services firm (consulting)
- Strong technical skills within Case Management Software including Ringtail, Axcelerate, Relativity, NUIX or similar
- Excellent understanding of eDiscovery frameworks, protocols and best practices
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Sherri Hodson (SK922177A)
Ref No: SH30321
Phone: 0402 618 969
Applications close 3 April 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.