- Modern offices centrally located in the CBD
- Excellent opportunity to utilize and develop your technical skills
- Excellent remuneration package on offer along with a great culture
Our client is well known globally for providing their clients with innovative and agile legal technology solutions.
You will be working as an integral part of the team to deliver leading document management solutions. You will be responsible for the analysis, processing and production of ESI as well as technical consulting services.
Duties will include:
- Analysis and processing and manipulation of data
- Development of data scripts
- Implementing best practices in meeting requirements
- Project management from inception to completion
- Liaising with clients as well as litigators
- Participating in marketing and sales activities
This will include identifying, processing and collecting electronic data along with managing the data across different stages and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders. Full position description can be provided at interview.
To be successful you will have:
- Law, Computer Science or similar qualification required
- Technical skills with Relativity, Ringtail, Nuix (or similar) are essential
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong IT literacy including proficiency proficiency in SQL is desirable
- Demonstrated work experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent attention to detail along with problem solving skills
- Be self-motivated along with the ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Interested, engaged and keen to contribute with a high degree of professionalism
This is a unique opportunity as well as be rewarded with a competitive salary.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SH2865
Phone: 0402 618 969