- Competitive and comprehensive benefits as well as an excellent remuneration package
- Excellent opportunity to utilise and develop your technical skills across eDiscovery and Technology
- Outstanding opportunity to grow your career with
Our client is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes.
Joining the Technology team, you will be working as an integral part of the team to deliver leading eDiscovery and document management solutions. You will be responsible for the analysis, processing and production of data as well as technical consulting services.
Duties will include:
- Analysis and processing and manipulation of data
- Development of data scripts SQL
- Implementing best practices in meeting requirements
- Technical consulting
- Liaising with clients as well as litigators
To be successful you will have:
- Information Technology, Computer Science or similar qualification required
- Technical skills with Relativity, Ringtail, Nuix (or similar) are highly desirable
- Strong IT literacy including proficiency in SQL
- Demonstrated work experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be self-motivated along with the ability to work autonomously and in a large team
- Interested, engaged and keen to contribute with a high degree of professionalism
This is an exceptionally well-regarded company, known as an employer of choice that will provide a unique opportunity to be mentored and offers uncapped career opportunities, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SH2905
Phone: 0402 618 969