Our client is a global company dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes.
Initially working remotely you will be joining the Technology team of this global provider of legal services. Reporting to the Project Managers, you will be working as an integral part of the team to deliver leading eDiscovery and document management solutions. You will be responsible for the analysis, processing and production of data as well as technical consulting services.
Duties will include:
- Analysis, processing and manipulation of data using Relativity
- Implementing best practices in meeting requirements
- Setting up user accounts, permissions, coding panels and fields in Relativity
- Technical consulting
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Learning and working on additional technologies/platforms
To be successful you will have:
- Information Technology, Computer Science or similar qualification required
- 3 years' minimum experience in eDiscovery and document review project management
- Technical skills with Relativity, Ringtail, Nuix (or similar)
- Strong IT literacy
- Demonstrated work experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be self-motivated along with the ability to work autonomously and in a large team
- Interested, engaged and keen to contribute with a high degree of professionalism
This is an exceptionally well-regarded company, known as an employer of choice that will provide a unique opportunity to be mentored and offers uncapped career opportunities, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Sherri Hodson (SK922177A)
Ref No: SH8042
Phone: 0402 618 969