Our client's Workplace Relations, Employment & Safety Practice Group boasts some of Australia's leading workplace lawyers and are the go-to team for large organisations with challenging workplace needs. This is a national firm that works nationally and globally.
The Brisbane team successfully represents a strong client base, acting in high profile and high-quality matters across both the public and private sectors. The team is in a significant growth phase due to the high volume of work.
In this role, the team typically deal with:
- managing disputes and litigation in tribunals and courts;
- providing written advice on employment, industrial relations, discrimination and safety matters;
- managing large underpayment and other employment compliance reviews and regulatory matters;
- assisting clients with enterprise bargaining and managing industrial disputes;
- advising on restructuring and the employment aspects of corporate transactions;
- advising on safety compliance and response to safety incidents; and
- conducting or advising on workplace investigations.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience with workplace health and safety matters
- Litigation experience (desired)
- Demonstrated a capability to work autonomously, as well as part of a collaborative and supportive team
- Strong time management
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability
- Flexible work pratice
- hybrid work model - WFH and in the office
- Client and solution focused
- Memberships and discounts
- Sporting and Social events
- Social justice and community involvement
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19046
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.