This firm is recognised as having one of the leading employment practices in Australia. Their large team boasts industry experts across the full spectrum of employment law and industrial relations advice, and enjoy longstanding relationships with major clients in both public and private practice.
As an Associate in this high performing team, you will advise on a broad spectrum of matters including:
- workplace laws
- industrial relations strategies
- workplace health & safety
- enterprise agreement negotiation
- management of change programs; and
- employment disputes.
Joining this team will see you be part of a collaborative and highly engaged team genuinely committed to supporting personal and professional growth. Mentoring, support and guidance is offered by the Partners across the team, along with access to high quality, challenging work
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- 2-5yrs post admission experience in employment law, industrial and workplace health and safety law;
- Excellent academics;
- A client focused approach and the ability to build strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and peers; and
- Maturity, sensitivity and a genuine interest in developing your career in industrial and employment law.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD19097
Phone: (07) 3231 1223