- Supportive and inclusive team environment
- Drive your career to the next level
- 'Hands on' role, client contact, appear before the Fair Work Commission
This global law firm has an outstanding employment practice. The partner is well known and well respected and is continuously growing their busy practice. The firm and the team has experience in dealing with clients in a variety of sectors eg sports, transport, financial services, manufacturing, hospitality, education. The partner and the team have become trusted advisors to their employer client base.
Our client is actively seeking to appoint an employment lawyer for their busy and growing team. The work will be varied and will include all areas of employment law eg IR, workplace relations, safety, adverse actions, unfair dismissals, discrimination, bullying, breach of confidentiality.
Join a team that is close knit, supportive and collaborative. You will have client contact, responsibility, you will appear before the Commission, take part in business development activities, have your career developed by the Partner.
Our client has a strong emphasis on learning and development and promotion at the firm is based solely on merit.
The ideal lawyer will have:
- 1 to 4 years in the area of employment law or commercial litigation with a genuine interest in employment law
- Drafting and research skills
- Analytical, communications skills and the ability to prioritize
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Client skills
- Ability to work independently
Culture & Benefits
- Market leading salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Progressive, relaxed and gender inclusive working environment
- Career progression based on your hard work
- Training & development programs - internal and external
- Other benefits include study leave, paid paternity leave, paid professional memberships
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19150
Phone: (02) 8227 7207