Our client is a commercial law firm and the employment team is headed by a well respected employment partner. The firm and this team has a blue chip clients base of major employers in the professional services, media, financial services, media & entertainment, manufacturing, insurance and aged care.
The partner is actively seeking to appoint an experienced lawyer an experienced lawyer at the Special Counsel level or even Director level. The work will be a mix of contentious and non-contentious employment matters including safety, discrimination, unfair dismissals, redundancies, bullying.
As an experienced employment lawyer you will have client contact, autonomy and you will be fostering strong client relationships. There will also be opportunity for you to take on leadership responsibilities as well as client development activities.
Skills & Experience
- You will be either a Special Counsel or Director in the area of employment and workplace relations law
- You have a client following or the ability to build a client following
- Drafting and advisory skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Client management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and collaborative environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client is well known for paying its lawyers market leading salaries and their working culture is second to none.
Our client is proud of its initiatives regarding diversity and gender inclusion . Our client is progressive, innovative, inclusive and forward thinking when it comes from delivering legal services.
Other benefits include the opportunity to work from home and have flexible working arrangements, post graduate study assistance.
The partners at this law firm invest in the development of their lawyers.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19570
Phone: (02) 8227 7207