- Great career opportunities
- Work with leaders in the field
- 3-5 years PAE
Our client is a leading mid-tier law firm who have a reputable Employment Advisory team. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Employment Lawyer to join their expanding and busy employment practice. We are looking for a motivated and team orientated lawyer, who has a passion for employment law and enjoys working with a collaborative, vibrant, supportive and busy team. You will be exposed to an interesting mix of employment and industrial relations matters and advisory and litigious work.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside tremendously experienced practitioners who are committed to mentoring junior lawyers.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- be an admitted lawyer;
- have at least 3-5 years PAE;
- have gained your legal expertise in an employment law team, an in-house or government team, will also be considered;
- be committed to providing clients with commercially sound advice of the highest standard;
- have excellent research, drafting and communication skills and strong academic skills;
- have a good understanding of the employment and industrial relations system;
- have a genuine interest in employment law; and
- possess the ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
This firm offers a dynamic, challenging and rewarding work environment. They are committed to recruiting, retaining and developing talented professional legal staff and offer a competitive salary.
Will consider flexible hours; have discount memberships; team drinks and activities encouraged; birthdays off!
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19615
Phone: (07) 3231 1207