2 to 5 years pae. Employer work. Mix of employment and industrial relations work. Partner access and access to development & mentoring.
- Leverage off the firm's first class reputation & brand as you develop your profile
- 'Hands on' role, client contact, appear before the Fair Work Commission
The firm & The Role
This commercial law firm has one of the best employment teams in the country. The firm has a blue chip client base and acts for clients in the transport, aviation, hospitality, retail, education, professional services, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing industries. Our client is the 'go to' firm for employment/industrial relations advice.
This firm is actively seeking to appoint a junior employment/industrial relations lawyer for their busy and growing team. You will have between 2 to 5 years pae. This role is a mix of employment, industrial relations, workplace relations and OH&S. There will never be a dull moment in your day. The team is supportive, collaborative and forward thinking. You will enjoy working with some of the best employment lawyers in the country.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 year pae in the area of employment law
- Litigation and advisory skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think outside the square
- Client management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client has a dynamic and progressive working cultures in Australia. Our client is also proud of its initiatives regarding diversity, inclusiveness and gender equality.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase additional leave, the opportunity to partake in pro bono matters, sporting & social activities.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19614
Phone: 0422 671 673