This highly reputable Gold Coast Employment firm are thriving in the current climate. The partners are highly ranked in the legal tables and are well known for their high-profile employment work. The client base if varied an so are the matters you will be dealing with from safety to workplace advisory and litigation.
This firm is actively seeking to appoint a Workplace Lawyer with 2yrs PAE to join their busy team. The work will be a mix of employment/workplace relations matters as well as industrial relations matters. The firm is specialised so there is no conflict of time management or mentorship
As an experienced employment lawyer you will have client contact, autonomy and you will be fostering strong client relationships. Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years pae in the area of employment law, experience in industrial relations will be highly regarded
- Drafting and advisory skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Client management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a high performing team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Energy & drive
Benefits & Culture
Our client is proud of its gender inclusive culture, is also progressive, innovative and collaborative. It's a true meritocracy and progression is based solely on merit.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD18800
Phone: (07) 3231 1223