- Salary between $120,000k - $160,000 Pkg
- Strong pipeline of work - Bonus structure
- Contact Sophie Tsiavas on 03 8602 7404 or email on email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Our client is well regarded Australian law firm who have a reputable Employment Advisory team. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced lawyer to join their expanding and busy employment practice.
You will be exposed to an interesting mix of employment matters, advisory and litigious work and will have a flair for managing and mentoring junior lawyers.
Your Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have at least 4-5 years plus PQE
- Strong background in employment law
- Be committed to providing clients with commercially sound advice of the highest standard;
- Have a good understanding of the employment and industrial relations system;
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
This firm offers a dynamic, challenging and rewarding work environment. They are committed to recruiting, retaining and developing talented professional legal staff and offer a competitive rate of pay.
Due to Covid-19 the option to work from home is available. Car parking is provided if you are required to attend the office during this period.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ST13996
Phone: (03) 8602 7404