Our client is well regarded law firm who have a reputable Employment Advisory team. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Employment lawyer to join their expanding and busy employment practice. We are looking for a motivated and team orientated lawyer, who has a passion for employment law and enjoys working in with a collaborative, vibrant, supportive and busy team. You will be exposed to an interesting mix of ER/and industrial relations matters and advisory work.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside tremendously experienced practitioners who are focussed on sharing their knowledge to achieve and surpass their potential.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- be an admitted lawyer;
- have at least 3 - 5 years PAE
- have excellent research, drafting and communication skills and strong academic skills
- have a good understanding of the employment and industrial relations system
- have a genuine interest in employment law; and
- possess the ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
This firm offers a dynamic, challenging and rewarding work environment. They are committed to recruiting, retaining and developing talented professional legal staff and offer a competitive rate of pay.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ST1708
Phone: (03) 8602 7404