Based in Brisbane's CBD, this national law firm is a leader in the marketplace. Recognised for its excellent client service, it provides support and flexibility for its staff to achieve to the best of their ability.
Working closely with a Partner on high level and interesting matters, you will run your own files in undertaking a broad mix of employment and safety law. The role will also involve drafting and advising on employment agreements and executive contracts; enterprise bargaining agreements; unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations. Expect to advise a broad national client base from government to corporate, with a high level of client contact. This role will also provide you the opportunity to do your own advocacy, if desired.
- 3+years PAE in Employment law
- Good written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with a commercial acumen
- Able to appear in various Commissions and Courts as required on matters
- Utilise your experience and networking to build and nurture client relationships
This is a collaborative and dynamic team where the Partner emboldens his team to achieve success. The friendly and all-inclusive environment give employees the opportunity to maintain a positive work-life balance, whilst striving for excellence.
- Competitive Salary
- In-house training
- Regular social and networking events
- Health & wellbeing programs
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM18932
Phone: (07) 3231 1207