Our client's is a boutique firm based in Brisbane with a focus on employment and IR law. Not heavy on billables, this firm is solution focused.
The Brisbane team successfully represents a strong client base, acting in high profile and high-quality matters across both the public and private sectors.
This is a litigation role working to support clients with workplace employment matters and IR issues. You will be working autonomously under the sole Partner, interviewing clients, gathering evidence, providing advices and representing clients in Conference/Court briefing Counsel.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience in employment law to work autonomously
- Litigation experience
- Experience in mentoring more junior lawyers.
- Demonstrated a capability to work autonomously, as well as part of a collaborative and supportive team
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability
- Work from home during COVID
- Flexible hours
- Client and solution focused not billables
- Relaxed culture
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM13345
Phone: (07) 3231 1207