Our client is a global elite law firm and they have a strong reputation in the employment, safety and workplace relations space. Clients are blue chip and house-hold name employers. The partners of this group include clients in the professional services, media, financial services, media & entertainment, manufacturing, education, retirement living, manufacturing.
This team is actively seeking to appoint an experienced lawyer at the Senior Lawyer/Senior Associate level. The work will be a mix of contentious and non-contentious employment matters including safety, discrimination, unfair dismissals, redundancies, bullying, adverse actions, workplace training, strike actions, secondary boycotts.
As an experienced employment lawyer you will have client contact, autonomy and you will be fostering strong client relationships. There will also be opportunity for you to take on leadership responsibilities as well as client development activities.
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years pae in the area of employment and workplace relations law, advantageous would be experience in the area of industrial relations
- Drafting and advisory skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Client management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and collaborative environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to supervise more junior members of the team
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client is well known for paying its lawyers at the very top of the market. They also have a generous employee incentive scheme. Other benefits include flexible working arrangement, assistance with post graduate study, the opportunity to take on pro bono matters, client secondments, career development programmes, the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave. The partners at this law firm invest heavily in their lawyers and there are continuous internal CLEs for the lawyers.
Join a law firm that is progressive, innovative and forward thinking.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19998
Phone: 0422 671 673