Our client is a mid-tier firm based in Brisbane with a large employment team led by a fun and approachable Partner.
The Brisbane team successfully represents a strong client base, acting in high profile and high-quality matters across both the public and private sectors.
This is a Senior Associate level position. The work involves primarily litigation, supporting clients with their workplace employment matters and IR issues. You will be working autonomously under the sole Partner, interviewing clients, gathering evidence, providing advices and representing clients in Conference/Court briefing Counsel. Some front end work will also be required. The mentoring of juniors will also be a part of the daily routine.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience in employment law to work autonomously
- Litigation experience
- Experience in mentoring more junior lawyers.
- Demonstrated a capability to work autonomously, as well as part of a collaborative and supportive team
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability
- Work from home during COVID
- Flexible hours
- Client and solution focused not billables
- Relaxed and friendly culture
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM20066
Phone: (07) 3231 1207