- Competitive salary
- NO pressure on billables
- Contact Sophie Tsiavas on 0411221774 or email on Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Our client is well regarded Australian law firm who have a reputable Workplace Relations team. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced lawyer to join their expanding and busy employment practice.
You will be exposed to an interesting mix of employment matters, advisory and litigious work and will have a flair and thirst to learn.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Background in employment law
- Min 4 years PQE experience in employment law
- Be committed to providing clients with commercially sound advice of the highest standard;
- Have a good understanding of the employment and industrial relations system;
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
This firm offers a dynamic, challenging and rewarding work environment. They are committed to recruiting, retaining and developing talented professional legal staff and offer a competitive rate of pay.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ST16660
Phone: (03) 8602 7404
Applications close 4 December 2020. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.