Our client is well regarded Australian law firm who have a reputable Employment Advisory team. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Employment lawyer to join their expanding and busy employment practice.
We are looking for a motivated and team orientated lawyer, who has a passion for employment law and enjoys working in with a collaborative, vibrant, supportive and busy team. You will be exposed to an interesting mix of employment matters, advisory and litigious work and will have a flair for managing and mentoring junior lawyers.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have at least 5 years plus PQE
- Strong background in employment law, gained in an in-house or government team, will also be considered;
- Be committed to providing clients with commercially sound advice of the highest standard;
- Have a good understanding of the employment and industrial relations system;
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
This firm offers a dynamic, challenging and rewarding work environment. They are committed to recruiting, retaining and developing talented professional legal staff and offer a competitive rate of pay.
Due to Covid-19 the option to work from home is available. Car parking is provided if you are required to attend the office during this period.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ST2107
Phone: (03) 8602 7404