Our client is looking for a skilled plaintiff employment lawyer to join their team on a 12-month maternity contract. There is the possibility of a permanent role following the contract.
- rewarding and meaningful work.
- attractive salary.
- various staff benefits including free PT sessions.
- close-knit and down to earth culture.
The successful candidate will be involved in working on (not limited to):
- Industrial action.
- Restraint of trade clauses.
- Discrimination and unfair dismissal.
- Enterprise bargaining and award issues.
- Contract disputes and negotiation.
- Redundancy issues and rights.
- WHS matters.
You will ideally be:
- 4-6yrs PAE.
- Employment litigation experience ideal.
- Be able to run files autonomously.
- Have strong legal drafting and communication skills.
- Be able to navigate complex issues in the employment space.
- Be able to work well in a team and mentor junior lawyers.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, or to discuss other opportunities please contact:
Zakary Nash, LLB (Honours)
Ref No: ZN19138
Phone: (07) 3231 1201
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word. Applications close on 15 May 2021. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.