Our client's Workplace Relations, Employment & Safety Practice Group boasts some of Australia's leading workplace lawyers and are the go-to team for large organisations with challenging workplace needs. This is a national firm that works nationally and globally.
The Brisbane team successfully represents a strong client base, acting in high profile and high-quality matters across both the public and private sectors.
You will be working to support clients with workplace employment matters and IR issues. You will be working autonomously under the sole Partner, interviewing clients, gathering evidence, providing advices and representing clients in Conference/Court briefing Counsel. Together with the Partner, you will lead the team and mentor junior lawyers while being supported to build your own practice area with the ultimate goal of possibly Partnership.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience in employment law
- Litigation experience
- Experience in mentoring more junior lawyers.
- Demonstrated a capability to work autonomously, as well as part of a collaborative and supportive team
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability
- Flexible working arrangements
- Client and solution focused
- Approachable and caring Partner
- Gym membership
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19206/10818
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.