Are you looking to join a reputable mid-size firm who will support and nurture your career with great work and a collaborative environment?
This firm are known for providing career opportunities at all levels along with great mentorship and a strong pipeline of work.
Due to an increase in workload, they are currently looking for a Senior IR/Employment Lawyer to join their magnificent team. The employment team work across various industries with both private and public clients in providing sound advice on all employment matters.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing advice across discrimination, harassment, unfair dismissal, general protections and bullying claims
- Advice on employment agreements and restraint of trade advice and enforcement
- Workplace investigations and remediation
- WorkCover advice for employers
- Enterprise agreement design, bargaining and implementation
- Strategic management of restructuring and redundancies
For you to be successful in the team you will be at a Senior Associate/Special Counsel or Partner Level with a minimum 5+ years PQE. Your already proven career in Employment Law will see you thrive in the team and firm with your excellent advice skills and drafting skills with no billable hours.
In return you will be given the opportunity to join a firm that supports flexible working and career development with interesting work and clients.
Due to COVD-19 you will be required to initially work from home with all the necessary tools of trade provided.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ST9028
Phone: (03) 8602 7404 or 0411 221 774