Our client's is based in Brisbane with offices nationally with a focus on employment and IR law and commercial litigation. Not heavy on billables, this firm is solution focused.
The Brisbane team successfully represents a strong client base, acting in high profile and high-quality matters across both the public and private sectors.
This is a litigation role working to support clients with workplace employment matters and IR issues. You will be working autonomously but as part of a team of lawyers, interviewing clients, gathering evidence, providing advices and representing clients in Conference/Court briefing Counsel.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience in employment law to work autonomously
- Litigation experience
- Experience in mentoring more junior lawyers.
- Demonstrated a capability to work autonomously, as well as part of a collaborative and supportive team
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability
- Work from home during COVID
- Flexible hours
- Client and solution focused not billables
- Relaxed culture
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19835
Phone: (07) 3231 1207