- Premier firm
- Salary between $100k - $150k
- Contact Sophie Tsiavas 03 8602 7400 or email on email@example.com
Our client is a premier CBD firm who have a reputable Environment & Planning team. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Associate to join their expanding and busy practice. You will be involved on high profile, high risk projects within various sectors including energy, infrastructure, mining and urban development.
This team work across all aspects of environment and planning law including:
- Land access and acquisition;
- Regulatory approvals;
- Indigenous cultural heritage;
- Environment crisis prevention;
- international environment law.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in the following:
- 4 plus years PAE;
- Excellent knowledge of the Environment & Planning law;
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with clients;
- Ability to effectively supervise and mentor junior peers.
Our client provides a friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment. They are invested in progressing their staff with training opportunities. Your hard work will be greatly rewarded and an attractive remuneration package is on offer!
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ST2855
Phone: (03) 8602 7404