- Join a highly regarded global leader and provider of legal services
- Location open to any state in Australia
- Great career opportunity with continual progression
Our client is an international leader in technology supported legal services assisting clients all around the world from law firms through to government agencies and financial institutions.
Joining the eHearings team, you will be responsible for providing electronic court books, removing the requirement for paper in a trial. The database will be built and the documents will be displayed on monitors in court and/or virtually ensuring all relevant parties have access to the same documents at the same time.
Your daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Uploading and maintenance of multiple cases and databases
- Client liaison relating to data handling and consulting tasks
- Metadata analysis
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of a solution for clients
- Ensure compliance and quality assurance with standards and regulations
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Solid previous eHearings and/or eTrial experience
- Candidates with a background in combined legal and technology are also encouraged to apply
- Full working rights in Australia
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary package on offer
- Be part of large global law firm and be involved in some interesting and large-scale matters
- Contract and permanent positions available
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format or alternatively email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: DG19478
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.