- 3-month assignment!
- Above market rate - travellers welcome based on experience;
- National Law firm with busy events schedule.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing & Brand Adviser, your primary responsibility will be to assist in the efficient and professional day to day support of corporate events and management.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with venues;
- Scheduling catering in line with events;
- Assisting in organising events such as boardroom lunches, seminars, external dinners, etc.
- Creating guest information packs;
- Some internal communications with Senior Staff;
- Multi-tasking between multiple events.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have previous experience as an Events Coordinator;
- Have a proactive approach by taking initiative to improve processes;
- Be an exceptional communicator with strong interpersonal skills;
- Be passionate about providing an exceptional service;
- Have the ability to work to deadlines and adjust to changing priorities;
- Be detail orientated and meticulous about your work and performance;
- Be a proactive team player who enjoys interacting with staff at all levels;
- The ability to think quickly and effectively in a fast paced environment;
- The ability to build good rapport.
As an Events Coordinator you will be hands on in the firm, so we're looking for someone who is extremely personable, energetic and has a fantastic attitude. If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB11100
Phone: (02) 8227 7201