Our client, a well established Australian owned company are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director, CEO and National Operations Manager.
The Executive Assistant is required to provide high level secretarial, administrative and business operations support to the team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly Board reports
- Diary management
- Coordination of meetings, teleconferences and organising venues
- Preparing agendas, recording minutes and providing supporting documentation
- Organising all travel for the management team
- Responsible for the handling and processing day to day administration
- Initial point of contact for phone and email
- Credit card reconciliation
- Office Management
To be successful you must have the following:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an EA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Exceptional organisational and prioritising skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- A proactive, flexible and friendly attitude
- An appreciation of confidentiality and discretion.
To be considered for this role, please apply below or send your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word format direct to Tarnya Mangano firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.