- True 1:1 EA role, initially working from home
- Established legal practice with a global presence
- Supportive, inclusive and collaborative work culture
- Flexible work hours & remote working
A global law firm located in the heart of Melbourne CBD, holds a strong presence and rich history as an industry leader across multiple practice areas. The firm is also being highly recognised as an outstanding workplace, attaining a culture built on mutual respect for all employees.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be providing high level support to the Managing Partner of the firm.
Your main duties will include:
- Managing day to day enquiries on behalf of the Managing Partner
- Extensive diary and email management
- Scheduling and preparing materials for meetings and conferences
- Preparing legal documents, briefs, memos, board papers and minute taking
- Time recording and billing
- Personal assistant duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as an Executive Assistant in a legal firm or practice
- Demonstrated experience preparing briefs, memos and board papers is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent time management skills to manage competing priorities
- Strong computer skills including formatting and fast typing skills
- Exceptional communications skills to effectively liaise on behalf of the Managing Partner
- The ability to work independently and work with a degree of confidentiality
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary package of up to $90,000 package on offer
- Take ownership of your role and work with a highly respected Managing Partner of the firm
- Be part of a supportive, friendly and collegiate team environment that encourages a work life balance
- Flexible work arrangements including flexible work hours and remote working
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL35000
Phone: 0422 420 072