Executive and Team Assistant - Legal, Governance and Risk
Permanent full time role. Hybrid environment: Hurstville office and work from home (work as needed at other office locations or sites). Generous salary packaging!
This NFP develop and manage sustainable, safe and affordable homes and collaborate to create vibrant, inclusive communities. It is part of the largest not-for-profit community housing provider in New South Wales. They provide a place to call home for around 12,000 people across 7000+ properties in the Sydney metropolitan region. The team is values driven, inclusive and responsive. Recognised as Employer of Choice at the 2020 Australian Business Awards.
Reporting to the Group Executive, Legal, Governance and Risk this role includes:
- providing high quality executive assistant support to the Group Executive;
- assisting in company secretarial and board administration and managing processes such as internal approvals and document execution;
- managing Legal, Governance and Risk team administration, including managing and implementing systems and processes; and
- engaging with directors, executives, leaders and stakeholders across the business and external stakeholders.
- are a very experienced EA and administrator
- is proactive and highly organised
- can work independently and in collaboration with other stakeholders
- have a high attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- have a track record of implementing and initiating system and process improvements which deliver efficiencies and value add
- can demonstrate very high standards of integrity and confidentiality
- are confident with technology applications including the MS Office and web-based suite of applications, DocuSign and ideally electronic board portals software such as Board Effect or Diligent
empire group is a legal specialist recruitment firm working with private practice firms (boutique to top-tier/international), government agencies and in-house. I am a former legal administrator and operations coordinator out of a top-tier firm so am passionate about helping administrators and support staff in their next career move. If the above role isn't what you're looking for, reach out as we can assist you in finding the right one!
Reference No: 21807
Phone: (02) 8227 7202
To apply, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format on Seek or send me an email.