- Support the CEO of a leading Australian law firm in Melbourne CBD
- Immediate start on a 14-month contract with possible extension, full-time 8:30am to 5pm
- Salary up to $88,000 package on offer
One of Australia's largest law firm with offices nationally, holds a strong presence and rich history as an industry leader across multiple practice areas. This firm is also being highly recognised as an outstanding workplace, attaining a culture built on mutual respect for all employees.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a talented Executive Assistant to work directly for the CEO in the Melbourne CBD office. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Extensive diary management
- Engage with key stakeholders on behalf of the CEO
- Prepare the CEO for meetings, manage agendas and ensure outcomes are delivered
- Arrange travel, events/functions and client entertainment
- Manage expenses and credit card reconciliations
- Provide ad-hoc support to the CEO as required
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Proven experience working as an EA or similar role within a law firm or professional services
- Advanced computer and MS Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and organisational skills
- Strong problem solving and strategic-thinking skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to confidently engage with stakeholders at all levels
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An attractive salary up to $88,000 package depending on experience
- Have access to an impressive range of staff benefits including discounted health insurance, flexible working arrangements, professional development programs, social events, discounted hotel rates, free taxis home, salary sacrificing just to name a few.
- Join an innovative and progressive law firm that highly encourages a work-life balance
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button and submit your CV in a Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL19351