Our client is a boutique commercial law firm who pride themselves on their collaborative and sincere approach to their clients and their work. Located on the Southern end of the Gold Coast, they currently have an exciting new opportunity for a talented Executive Assistant to join their professional and friendly team.
As Executive Assistant to the sole Director of this successful law firm, you will be the "right hand man" and enjoy a busy and varied role. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary and email management;
- Liaising with clients and building client relationships;
- Acting as gate keeper for the Director;
- Assisting with business development and co-ordinating events;
- Travel and accommodation bookings;
- Actioning emails in the Director's absence and keeping clients up to date;
- Liaising with solicitors, following up on tasks and keeping the Director up to date ; and
- Other adhoc duties as required.
- In addition, you will be responsible for managing the office and actioning items during the Director's periods of overseas travel.
This position is available for an immediate commencement. The hours of work will be 8:30am to 5:00pm. Extremely attractive salary on offer up to $85,000, dependent upon experience.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- 5 years' previous experience in an Executive Assistant position, ideally in a law firm;
- The ability to use your initiative and work indepdendly;
- Strong communication and relationship building skills; and
- Exceptional organisation skills and the ability to manage competing priorities to meet deadlines.
Please apply by forwarding your Resume in Word format to email@example.com quoting reference number 19114 or alternatively please call Kim Kerrigan at legal eagles on 3231 1204 for further information.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.