- Specialist law firm;
- Diverse culture and welcoming environment;
- Sydney CBD location, close to public transport.
This firm is a boutique specialist with strong standing values that lead to their success. They are often praised for their innovative approach and ability to deliver market-leading solutions to their clients. The opportunity has come for a Senior EA to work hand in hand with the Director.
This role is supporting the Director of the firm. They are looking for someone with a strong work history and a loyal nature.
Duties will include:
- Client liaison;
- Extensive diary and email management;
- Document, correspondence and presentation creation;
- Preparation, collation and distribution of meeting papers and reports;
- Co-ordinating meetings and taking minutes;
- Travel arrangements;
- Marketing and Business Development;
- All general administration duties as directed.
The Right Candidate
To be successful you must have the following:
- Minimum 6 years' experience as an EA within a law firm;
- Immaculate presentation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Team player;
- Exceptional organisational and prioritising skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- A proactive, flexible and friendly attitude;
- An appreciation of confidentiality and discretion.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AB11090
Phone: (02) 8227 7201