- International law firm
- Diverse culture and welcoming environment
- Sydney CBD location, close to public transport
This firm is an international firm with strong standing values that lead to their success. They are often praised for their innovative approach and ability to deliver market-leading solutions to their clients. The opportunity has come for a Senior EA to work hand in hand with the Managing Partner.
This role is supporting the MP of the firm. They are looking for someone with a strong work history and a loyal nature. The role requires someone with a confidential nature to work closely with a senior professional.
Duties will include:
- Client liaison;
- Extensive diary and email management;
- Document, correspondence and presentation creation;
- Preparation, collation and distribution of meeting papers and reports;
- Co-ordinating meetings and taking minutes;
- Travel arrangements;
- Marketing and Business Development;
- All general administration duties as directed.
The Right Candidate
To be successful you must have the following:
- Minimum 6 years' experience as an EA within a law firm;
- Immaculate presentation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Team player;
- Exceptional organisational and prioritising skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- A proactive, flexible and friendly attitude;
- An appreciation of confidentiality and discretion.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB11114
Phone: (02) 8227 7201