Executive Legal Assistant
- Join a leading National law firm
- Supporting at Partner level
- Beautiful office in the heart of the CBD & close to public transport
Our client is an award-winning premier law firm in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. The firm offers high level legal and commercial advice to a wide range of corporate and individual clients.
Our client is seeking experienced Legal Assistants or PA's from a professional services background to join their commercial team within the public law/M&A team and in the private commercial team. Supporting a number of lawyers and Partner level, you can expect your day to day duties to include:
- Diary & inbox management
- Preparing and amending court documents such as commercial contracts. deeds and agreements, etc.
- Liaising with clients and other parties
- File management (opening and closing files)
- Scheduling appointments, conferences and mediations
- Other general office administration (archiving, photocopying, scanning etc.)
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Legal Secretary or PA within a private practice or professional services
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven strong organisational skills
- Solid technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office
- A proactive and team-focused attitude
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Alternatively, email me directly at
Ref No: DG18793
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.