Family Law Paralegal
- Varied role as both as a Paralegal and Office Manager
- Solid family law experience is essential
- Competitive salary up to $85,000 package on offer
This boutique law firm is well known for their reputation and professionalism. Located in the heart of the CBD, the firm has a well-developed team of specialist family lawyers that cover all aspects of family law. Due to increase of workload, the team is ideally seeking an experienced family law secretary or paralegal on permanent, full-time basis.
As a Paralegal, you will be supporting the solicitors and managing the workflow of administration duties in the firm.
Your main duties will include:
- Liaise with clients and taking instructions
- Draft legal documents and correspondence
- Prepare briefs to Counsel
- File management
- Monthly billing and preparing cost disclosure/cost agreements
- General office management duties
To be successful in the role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a Paralegal or Legal Secretary supporting a family law team or solicitor is essential
- Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite and typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will join a friendly and supportive team of dedicated accredited family law specialists
- Enjoy a workplace that encourages a work life balance
- Varied role with high level of autonomy to further develop your skills
- Attractive salary package on offer up to $85,000 package
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL9061
Phone: 0422 420 072