- Specialist family law firm
- Great hourly rate on offer
- Available for immediate commencement - apply today!
Our client is seeking a senior level Family Law Secretary who will hit the ground running by offering outstanding support to this busy Partner.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- diary management and arranging appointments
- dictaphone typing of documents and correspondence
- preparation of court documents and briefs to Counsel
- telephone enquiries and client liaison
- file management
- travel management
- billings and;
- general secretarial duties.
You will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years Family Law experience combined with high attention to detail and a hard-working attitude.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Tarnya Mangano (SK927479A)
Ref No: TM12150
Phone: (07) 3231 1205
Contact Tarnya Mangano on (07) 3231 1205
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.