- Join a firm in growth mode
- Opportunity to lead and manage
- Genuine career path
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a well-established law firm with a high net worth client base and an unrivalled reputation in the area of family law. They are a firm of excellence and this team in particular is dynamic, high performing and collaborative.
Due to client demand and new instructions, the team is busy and growing. There is now has an opportunity for an ambitious and driven family lawyer at the Senior Lawyer/Senior Associate level to join the team. You will be able to successfully represent clients in all areas of family law including parenting, property, de facto and same sex relationships, spouse maintenance and child support applications.
Additionally, you will also be given the opportunity to work on complex property cases, international family law, Hague Convention matters as well as applications to the Court for enforcement of orders.
You will be supported in business development and marketing activities and you will be provided with the resources to build a profile and practice of your own. At this fir Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years plus pae experience in the area of family law
- The ability to market and business develop
- The ability to develop strong client relationships
- Drafting, negotiating, analytical and commercial skills
- Management and supervision skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to mentor more junior members of the team
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to think outside the square
- Energy, drive & enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client pays at the top of the market. Other benefits include a supportive, progressive and collaborative working environment. Our client would consider part-time and/or flexible working arrangements.
Build your profile and client base in the family law space at this growing law firm where you can foster strong client relationships and fast track your career.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19758
Phone: 0422 671 673