Our client is a mid-sized law firm with its head office in the CBD and satellite offices throughout South-East Queensland. This is a firm that supports its staff to produce at the best of their abilities.
This is a role for an experienced and confident family law lawyer to join my client's firm and build and develop an existing practice. You will run your matters autonomously and utilise your network and the client referrals from the firm to build the family law area further. You will work within a small team led by an experienced and approachable Family Partner and a Special Counsel who is an accredited specialist.
This is a terrific opportunity for a family law solicitor with at least 5 years' to take the next step in their career and join this growing team.
- a minimum of 5 years' PAE in family law
- a desire and confidence to run your own matters
- proven ability to communicate well with clients and convert inquiries
- a commercial approach and the energy and desire to continue to develop your practice and help the firm to continue its growth path and achieve its goals for this team.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Close knit team that work together and support each other
- Approachable Partner and Special Counsel
- All private clients
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Phone: (07) 3231 1207