This unique boutique firm don't do things just because it has always been done this way. The are breaking the moulding and winning work and relationships off their competitors. The growth in the last 4 years has been steady and 2021 will be a big year for them.
The firm works across Commercial, tax and property so referrals within the firm are solid.
Culture is unique and allow you to re-love family law and reengage with the profession.
Let go of timesheets and work on fixed price billings for clients , don't be a slave to ticking a box. Let your creativity shine and enjoy an open and fluid relationship with your clients as a result.
Reporting to the partner and working within the team of 4 family lawyers , you will be supported by a paralegal and practice manager. The team are collaborative and like to play to each person's strengths allowing flexibility of time and effort
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 2yrs PAE
- Confident appearing in the Federal Circuit Court and Family Court of Australia on mentions and instructing counsel
- Impeccable client file management and preparation - aka you are organised
- Ability to balance competing priorities and deadlines
- Hunger to develop professional networks
- A "make it happen" attitude to getting things done quickly with less impact
- Ability to draft Court documents such as orders, balance sheets, affidavits and general Family Law Court documents and advice
- A caring approach to clients
- Stand-out attention to detail
- No timesheets and more flexible practices
- Learn from reputable partner and SC that care about the client first
- Career development and a new way of thinking
- Young partnership
- Boutique firm with great referral networks
- Group Personal training and social events
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD19800
Phone: (07) 3231 1223