My client is a boutique General Legal practice in the heart of Sydney's CBD. Due to new clients and new instructions, our client is looking to appoint an experienced Family Law Lawyer with at least 5+ years post admission experience.
As an experienced lawyer, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive advice in all areas of Family Law and be working on complex matters including property settlements, parenting and children's matters, child support and divorce, consent orders and more.
The ideal person will have:
- At least 5+ years post admission experience in the area of Family Law
- An established referral network/clientele
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional advisory skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Ability to work independently and manage your own matters
- Experience in other areas of law is an advantage
A genuine career path is on offer and you will pay a pivotal role in the further growth of the practice. The working environment is friendly and a flexible one.
Join a firm where you will be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work and enjoy autonomy to manage your own files and clients.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SF11146
Phone: (02) 8227 7204 or 0481 282 619