The Firm & The Role
Our client is a long established commercial law firm. This firm acts for large companies, SMEs, not for profit organisations and their family law team act for high net worth individuals. The family law team have an unrivalled reputation in the area of family law. Our client is firm of excellence and this team in particular is dynamic, high performing and collaborative.
Our client is now looking for a senior family lawyer (ie at least 10 years plus pae) to join the firm. This role will see you having high levels of autonomy, client responsibility and running your own practice.
You will be able to successfully represent clients in all areas of family law including parenting, property, de facto and same sex relationships, spouse maintenance and child support applications.
Additionally, you will also be given the opportunity to work on complex property cases, international family law matters as well as applications for enforcement of orders.
This would suit an ambitious family lawyer who enjoys mentoring more junior lawyers and who enjoys partaking in marketing and business development opportunities.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 10 years plus pae experience in the area of family law, advantageous would be a client following
- The ability to market and business develop
- The ability to develop strong client relationships
- Drafting, negotiating, analytical and commercial skills
- Management and supervision skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to mentor more junior members of the team
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to think outside the square
- Energy, drive & enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client pays at the top of the market. Other benefits include a supportive, progressive and collaborative working environment. Our client would consider part-time and/or flexible working arrangements.
Build your profile and client base in the family law space at this growing law firm where you can foster strong client relationships and fast track your career.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19966
Phone: 0422 671 673