Our client is a small family law firm based at the Sunshine Coast that believe in caring and listening to their clients resulting in high success rates. This is a firm that supports its staff to produce at the best of their abilities and handle their cases in a dignified manner.
This is a role for a family law lawyer to join my client's firm and be mentored and grow. You will run your matters autonomously and utilise your network and the client referrals from the firm to build the family law area further. You will work within a small team led by an experienced and approachable Family Partner and a Special Counsel who is an accredited specialist.
- a minimum of 2+ years' PAE in family law
- a desire and confidence to run your own matters
- proven ability to communicate well with clients and convert inquiries
- a commercial approach and the energy and desire to continue to develop your practice and help the firm to continue its growth path and achieve its goals for this team.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Close knit team that work together and support each other
- Approachable Partner
- Relaxed culture
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM20268
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Applications close 11 January 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.