Senior Associate to Special Counsel role. Join a boutique commercial law firm in growth mode. Autonomy. Responsibility. Build your profile and practice. Competitive salary package. Part-time available.
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a boutique commercial law that is growing their family law practice in Sydney. The family law team is busy and they have a strategy to grow even further. To this end, the team is looking to recruit a family lawyer at the Senior Associate or Special Counsel level. Ideally with specialist accreditation.
This role will see you having high levels of autonomy, client responsibility and running your own practice. You will work closely with the two other senior family lawyers and building a successful family law team.
You will be able to successfully represent clients in all areas of family law including parenting, property, de facto and same sex relationships, spouse maintenance and child support applications.
This team has expertise in complex property cases, international family law matters as well as applications for enforcement of orders.
This would suit a family lawyer who wants more freedom, autonomy and wants more of a say in how to build their practice.
This is a small team that punches above its weight.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Senior Associate or Special Counsel, advantageous would be a client following. Also advantageous is specialist accreditation.
- Be able to market and business develop
- Be able to develop strong client relationships
- Have strong drafting, negotiating and counseling skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Have the ability to mentor more junior members of the team
- Have the ability to work autonomously
- Have the ability to think outside the square
- Have energy, drive & enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
On offer is an excellent salary package. The working culture is vibrant, happy and supportive. The senior lawyers are passionate about family law and genuinely care about their clients.
Our client would consider part-time and/or flexible working arrangements.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20282
Phone: 0422 671 673
Applications close 18 January 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.